lunes, 19 de septiembre de 2011

Happy Birthday, MAGEIA!

Mageia was celebrating its first anniversary yesterday.

A year! That was fast! Just like my daughter, baby Mageia is "a proud, promising and exciting toddler!"

All I can say is that I am very pleased with the way Mageia performs in my netbook and I hope to see more releases of this wonderful distribution that today feels more Mandriva-like than Mandriva itself.

Happy birthday, magic baby!

@Megatotoro, No, I'm not going to post that crazy Mageia poem :-P

2 comentarios:

  1. A year so fast??? Congratulations to all Mageia developers and users!

    Too bad about the poem! :P

    ResponderEliminar
  2. @Megatotoro,

    Yes, when Mageia was released, Eimi had been with us for a little more than 15 days...

    Hahaha, no, I won't post that poem! No way on Earth!

    ResponderEliminar

And the Magic is Ready!

Two weeks ago, DistroWatch reported that Mageia 9 had been released. Back then, I was swamped with work and, even when the Mageia notifier ...