sábado, 1 de febrero de 2020

A Surprise!

Today, my daughter wanted to play some Steam games and, since we were in my home office, I let her use my laptop.  I booted OpenMandriva Lx and dragora showed me that there were some updates. I had updated the machine like a couple of weeks ago, so I thought the process could wait until after the game.

My daughter played and, afterwards, I saw that the updates were massive: more than 1800 packages!

I decided to install the updates, but nothing was going on.  So, I checked the OpenMandriva site and found this:

Thinking that I had misread something, I went to Distrowatch.org and saw that the RC of OpenMandriva Lx 4.1 was out in  January 29...

Boy, I missed all that because I had been working so much writing!

I guess I will have to wait to be able to download the new release.



1 comentario:

And the Magic is Ready!

Two weeks ago, DistroWatch reported that Mageia 9 had been released. Back then, I was swamped with work and, even when the Mageia notifier ...